Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Wishing all my American readers a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...sadly, I'm not really celebrating it this year since my grandmother passed away a few days ago (God rest her soul), and my dad is out of town:(
but, I'm always so excited when Thanksgiving is here, because it makes me feel like Christmas (my all-time favorite holiday) is just around the corner...cannot wait 'till Christmas, but I will leave you first to enjoy Thanksgiving and all the good food...

here is something funny I found while browsing the internet:
Top 10 reasons to have a Happy Thanksgiving:


I especially like #4: which is why I celebrate Thanksgiving with my family even though we're not Americans, and it is technically an American holiday.

ENJOY YOUR TURKEY EVERYONE:)

No comments: