Sunday, October 23, 2005

I've been tagged by Fayrouz!

so I was forced into doing this by Fay from "Iraqi in America", but hey it was fun to do!!!

Seven things I plan to do:
1.Get my bachelor’s degree this year
2.Go to medical school
3.Travel the world starting with Europe
4.Visit Alkosh / Iraq
5.Remain optimistic in spite of obstacles (which is too hard to do)
6.Make some difference in the world
7.Find the man of my dreams (preferably riding on a white horse, hehe:))

Seven things I can do:
1.Smile
2.Be honest
3.Express my opinion
4.Shop for clothes and shoes:)
5.Be a loyal friend
6.Drive a car
7.Cry

Seven things I can’t do:
1.Live without hot black tea
2.Sing or dance (although I pretend that I can)
3.Lie (really, when I try I’m so bad at it)
4.Play sports
5.Go bungee jumping or skydiving
6.Change a flat tire (although I want to learn)
7.Eat sushi / seafood

Seven things I say most often:
1.Hey!
2.I’m sleepy
3.I have to study / go to the library
4.Thank you
5.I know (when I probably don’t:))
6.MCATs / med school (these words seem to dominate my life these days)
7.I’m so cold (even during summer!)

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
1.Zeyad of “Healing Iraq
2.Tara of “Tara
3.Liana of “Ishtarria
4.Ahmad of “Iraqi Expat
5.Omar and Mohammad of “Iraq the Model
6.A.J. Nolte of “Rightward bound
7.PebblePie of “PebblePie

No comments: